Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Julianna



I swear I did not make her pose like this.... she called me to tell me she was ready for the picture and this is what i found. And i have to remind myself she is only 3!!!!!



So finally we got the girls a playground. It has been the best thing ever. They love going to their "park" as julianna calls it. Now in case you did not know, julianna was scared of the swings. and in just a few days she is doing tricks... like william markis. ( that's who she credits)
Julianna is quickly growing, she is learning to write her name. she loves to do her "homework". She will have an idea, "oh I know mami, ..... " it could be anything from baking to me staying at home with her, to her wanting something and then she will add "that's a great idea, right mami."
She has a very tender heart. She loves to cuddle. She loves to be with her parents and sister. "Mami, you and me and papi and zoey stay right here. we don't go anywhere. okay mami we stay here" She will look at me and out of the blue simply say "you're so beautiful" I love watching her grow and at the same time I wish she could stay like this forever.

No comments: