Saturday, September 22, 2007

update

needless to say it was a crazy summer, but on a better note, we did get to see old friends this summer. We got to go to the cape and see Jill, she graciously gave me one of her mom's homemade strawberry jam. i ate it all by myself and now need a refill. jill call me. and we also got to see jessica r. she joined us as we sang happy bday to julianna. and of course all our friends and fam who live in MA. i know you'd love to see pics however they are all still in my camera. i promise to download them this week.
on a sad note.... i will be entering the workforce again. i know you feel for me. i will no longer enjoy waking up at 9am and staying in bed till 10 watching tv with the girls. i will probably start in two weeks. yes i had to give myself a two week notice. jonas will be staying at home with the girls... we'll see how long that last. i'll keep you posted

No comments: